WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text-only files that websites use to store specific information about the users on their computers and mobile devices. Cookies uniquely identify the device and can only be read by the website that collected the information.
A cookie is not an executable file or software and therefore cannot propagate or contain viruses or any other malware. Cookies cannot be longer than 4000 characters.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
By keeping track of your preferences, we will not need to ask you, for instance, about your country every time you visit our site. We will know your browser features and therefore will be able to provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website to distinguish the user browser as a previous visitor; this way, we can store and remember the preferences set up while the user was browsing the site in order to customize the homepage, identify which site sections have been visited or keep track of the choices included in shopping charts.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified based on the organization that manages the information, the time they remain active, and their purpose. Occasionally, the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Based on the ownership
- Our cookies: means cookies that are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain managed by Diseño y Transformación de Poliéster SL.
- Third-party cookies: means cookies that are sent to the user’s device from an equipment or domain not managed by the publisher, but by a separate organization that processes the data collected through the cookies.
Based on the storage time
- Session cookies: means cookies that collect data during the time the user is browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: means cookies in which the data is stored in the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie owner; this period may range from a few minutes to several years.
Based on the purpose
- Technical cookies: means cookies that are used internally and are necessary for the operation of the website.
- Analytical cookies: means cookies that allow to collect statistical information about the user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows to optimize web browsing in order to provide a better service to the user.
- Customization cookies: means cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on several configuration criteria present on the user device, e.g. language, browser type, regional configuration from where service is accessed, and so on.
- Advertising cookies: means those cookies that allow managing, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spots included by the publisher in a website, application, or platform from which the requested services are provided; the result is based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency the advertising elements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: means those cookies that allow managing, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spots included by the publisher in a website, application, or platform from which the requested services are provided. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users, which is collected by means of the ongoing observation of the browsing habits. This information allows to build specific profiles and makes it possible to show customized advertising to the users.
Purpose of cookies.
We provide below a list of the cookies that can be found in our website, as well as a short description of the purpose of each of them. We ensure that none of these cookies store personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies customize your visit, other remember your preferences, and other only provide us with statistical information about the users.
Users can configure the browser to accept or reject the cookies they receive. Also, the browser can be configured to notify the users when a website wants to store a cookie or delete it from their device. You can find instructions on how to configure your security settings on your specific browser’s configuration section.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to menu option Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies.
- For Firefox, go to menu option Options > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data.
- For Google Chrome, go to menu option Settings (Advanced) > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Cookies and site data.
- For Safari, go to menu option Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data
You can also find more information on the “Help” section located in the toolbar of most browsers in order to change your device settings. However, if you reject all cookies, some of the features of our online services may stop working or may be more complicated to access. Many browsers allow to enable a private browsing mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the specific browser, this private mode can have different names; you can find below a list of the most common browsers and the specific names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 or higher: Private
– Firefox 3.5 or higher: Private browsing
– Google Chrome 10 or higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 or higher: Private browsing
– Opera 10.5 or higher: Private browsing
Please read carefully the Help section on your browser for more details on how to enable this “private mode”. You will still be able to visit our website even with your browser on “private mode”; however, the user experience may not be optimal, and some features might not work as intended.
Diseño y Transformación de Poliéster SL would like to thank you for accepting the cookies, as this help us to collect more accurate data and enhance both the content and the design of our website in order to adapt it to your preferences.